DogPound (“DogPound”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”) is committed to protecting your Personal Information. We maintain information confidentiality and comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- directly from you;
- automatically when you use Our Services.
Directly from You
We may collect Personal Information through online forms to provide certain features of the Services to you. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter or marketing updates, We may request that you fill out a form with information such as:
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Physical address.
- Biometric data, such as a photo for your account.
- Employment information, such as your occupation and title to associate with your account.
- Social Media handles.
- Financial information.
- Information you provide about others, for example, names you may share with us involving referrals. We process this information on your behalf in accordance with the terms of any agreement between us and you relating to that information.
- Other personal information you may voluntarily provide to us, for example information you share with us in the “about yourself” section of the Application Form.
Automatically When you Use Our Services
We may automatically collect data about you when you use our Services including the website. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics so that we can improve our Services. This Commercial Purchasing Information & Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information may include:
- device and usage information, such as your IP address
- browser and device characteristics
- operating system
- language preferences
- referring URLs
- device name
- country or location
- information, including preferences or characteristics, about how and when you use our Services
- Internal automations/system settings
- “cookies” and other tracking technologies like pixel tags and web beacons, often called “smart cookies” (more information about cookies is below)
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. They tell us which parts of our Services you’ve visited so we can save your preferences for future visits to our Services. Web beacons and pixel tags are images embedded in a webpage or e-mail for the purpose of measuring and analyzing usage and activity. Our Services, or third-party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons and pixel tags to help us analyze usage and improve our functionality. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously provided by a user.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Services. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Google’s Data Policy: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.. For more information on GoogleAnalytics, please go to: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We use Facebook Pixel Tags to better measure, optimize, and retarget our marketing campaigns. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. For information about Facebook pixel opt-out options, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
We use TikTok pixel to display the TikTok ads placed by us only to those TikTok users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics that we transmit to TikTok More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in TikTok’s Data Policy https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy-us
We use Klaviyo to deliver customized emails to users who visit our website or have signed up for a membership. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Klaviyo’s Data Policy: https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy
We use Google Ads to customize search ad campaigns. More information about the protection of your privacy can be found in Google’s Data Policy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Do Not Track Disclosure
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the Personal Information we collect above to:
- provide access to the Services you have requested, such as our newsletter and membership benefits.
- respond to your questions and support you regarding the use of our Services
- communicate with you about our Services
- comply with applicable law and legal requirements, including valid court orders
- design, improve, and administer our Services
- analyze trends and statistics regarding use of our Services and future Service models
- to market our Services to you
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities for any other purpose if we anonymize the data such that it no longer reasonably identifies you or your household
How We Share Information We Collect
We share some information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services and, in some cases, legal authorities.
- With our service providers and partners
- We use third parties and vendors to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including website support and analytics. We do not allow these parties to use your information for any purpose other than to perform those services.
- Other Situations. We also may use and disclose information outside of Our day-to-day business practices and in ways unrelated to Our Services.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures or Change of Control. We may transfer or assign Personal Information to an entity that acquires or is merged with Us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of ownership or assets, or other change of control.
We do not sell any Personal Information that we collect.
Your Choices About Your Information
You have choices about how we use your information. Please understand that if you choose not to disclose information to us, it may affect your ability to use some features of our Services or products.
If you have supplied your email address or phone number in relation to our membership, We may further send you emails and text messages to provide you with information, to inform you of new events or content, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on Us.
You can opt out of our marketing and promotional communications at any time by following the opt out prompts on these communications. You also may ask us not to send you other marketing communications by contacting us as specified in the "Contact Us" section below, and we will honor your request. Please note that even after you are removed from our marketing lists, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as responding to service requests.
Third Party Links
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Our Services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal information for as long as you are a member of the our Services. For example, we keep your account information.
Our Services are not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about individuals who are under the age of 16. If a child has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 16, please contact us via the “Contact Us” section below. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the Personal Information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.